The next PTC meeting is November 7th at 5pm at the Brownington Central School. We hope to see everyone there!
Minutes for the Brownington Parents Club
- The Parents Club Meeting was called to order at 5:00pm on October 19, 2017 at the Brownington Central School. Present was Jessica Burdick, Larry Fliegelman, Melissa Hinton, Jennifer Locke, Malisha Montimony, and Kelly Mayhew.
- We started the meeting off by packaging the candy into bags for the Halloween party. There wasn’t enough to do the 300 bags originally decided on, so Jess and Melissa were going to purchase enough to finish.
- Jessica was going to check with Sonya on borrowing decorations for the party and Melissa was going to check with Crystal.
- We worked on a list of possible volenteer to help with the games and/or make something for the bake sale. Each member was going to try to recruit as many people as we could. Larry said the Mrs Martin had the music Playlist for musical chairs. It was also suggested by Jessica that maybe we could get some high schoolers to help out for their community service hours.
- We are to report to Jessica or Melissa by Monday Ocrober 23 on a list of who can bring what for bake goods.
- The next meeting was scheduled for Tuesday November 7 at 5pm.
- AGENDA for the next meeting, everyone is to bring a idea on another fundraiser.
- Meeting adjourned at 6:15pm