PTCA special events
The next PTC meeting is December 3 at 5:30pm at the Brownington Central School. We hope to see everyone there!
Minutes of the Brownington Parent’s Club
- The Parent’s Club Meeting was called to order at 5:30pm at the Brownington Central School on November 6, 2018. Present was Melissa Hinton, Larry Fliegelman, Renee Martinez, Brandy Robillard and Jennifer Locke.
- Renee suggested doing a Basketball Tournament for the Junior High Basketball teams. Giving out a 1stand 2ndplace trophy and each winning team will have a VIP Player. The Tournament will take place on Jan 11th, 12th, 13th here at the Brownington School.
- A dance was also decided on. This dance would be for 6ththru 8thGrade students. Due to other schools having most Friday nights booked for their dances, we decided to try a Saturday. The date of December 15th2018 from 7pm to 10pm. Admission will be $5 per person and we will have a concession stand available for purchases of soda/water, bake goods and other snack ideas.
- Other fund raisers that were discussed were Holiday movie, family game night and a basket raffle, but thought at this time we would focus on the Basketball Tournament and the Dance.
- The new fund raising goal was also discussed. Movable bleachers for the athletic field would be the next purchase the PTC would like to make. It was also spoking about maybe homemade benches for the soccer players to sit on like what we have for the baseball field.
- AGENDA for the next meeting would be getting posters ready to hand out to the other schools and final list on what snack will be available for the Dance on December 15.
- Meeting adjourned at 6:31pm