PTCA special events
The next PTC meeting is March 19th at 5pm at the Brownington Central School. We hope to see everyone there!
- The Parents Club was called to order at 5pm on February 19, 2018 at the Brownington Central School. Present was Larry Fliegelman, Melissa Hinton and Jennifer Locke.
- Melissa went over the final menu for the Town Meeting Luncheon. We will need 10 dishes and she was able to get volunteers to make dishes to cover the lunch. We will start setting up at 8:30am with Coffee and Donuts.
- Larry presented where we were with the Playground grant. Mrs. Bonneau had submitted the grant request with Lowe’s for 10K. Larry had the 2 Playground options that Playground Bob had sent us. If the grant doesn’t go thru then we will go with Option 1 and if we do get the grant Option 2. In May/June Larry will send home a flyer with each child stating the weekend that we will install the new playground equipment. Volunteers will be asked to show up with tools, snacks, helpful hands and we as a community will get the new playground set up.
- The next PTC meeting will be Monday March 19th at 5pm at the Brownington Central School.
- Agenda: See where we stand with the Lowe’s Grant and start some final arrangements for the installation.
- Meeting Adjourned at 5:25pm