The next PTC meeting is May 23, 2017 at 5pm at the Brownington Central School. We hope to see everyone there!
Minutes for the Brownington Parents Club
- The Parents Club Meeting was called to order at 5:00pm on May 23, 2017 at the Brownington Central School. Present was Jessica Burdick, Debbie Brunelle, Jennifer Locke and Larry Fliegelman.
- Jessica and Debbie did the finally count of money raised from the Basket Raffle, which raised $907.00. Then the winners were drawn:
- Vermont Basket: Craig Hebert
- Garden Basket: Josiah Burdick
- Beach Basket: Mason Montminy
- Automotive Basket: Labranche Lumber
- Chocolate Basket: Heather Moulton
- Movie Night Basket: Bob Wesson
- Game Night Basket: Kylee Davenport
- Game Night Basket: Amy Newton
- Vermont Basket: Nina Peck
- Debbie told us about a Grant she was checking into from USDA. The Grant would pay up to 75%. Which would allow us to double the value of the playground equipment we had Playground Bob drawing up for us. Larry is going to contact Playground Bob, to give us a drawing for a playground double the size. It was also suggested that with the help of this grant we would be able to get the ball field bleachers.
- It was equally agreed to purchase Mrs. W a gas card to thank her for all of her help to the students and the school. Larry was going to have a couple of the 7th graders make up a Thank You card for her.
- Larry told us that they are having a fun day on Monday June 19th and the families were also welcome to celebrate the full tube. Debbie was going to get a hold of Ben and Jerry for a donation of ice cream.
- Debbie was going to contact Jen as soon as she got any info on the USDA Grant so that we could set up the next meeting. We are still shooting for getting the playground equipment purchased and installed this summer or early fall.
- Meeting Adjourned at 5:26pm