The next PTC meeting is February 11 at 5:30pm at the Brownington Central School. We hope to see everyone there!
- The Parent’s Club Meeting was called to order at 5:35pm at the Brownington Central School on January 2, 2019. Present was Melissa Hinton, Larry Fliegelman and Jennifer Locke.
- The January 11, 12 and 13thBasketball Tournament had only 2 teams that responded that they would participate. We voted to cancel the Tournament.
- We discussed that the next fund raiser would be the annual Town Meeting Luncheon.
- Melissa suggested that we plan a Family Game Night or a Corn Hole Tournament in late March or early April. For the Family night, it was suggested maybe play the ‘In it to Win it” and other timed games on a Friday night. The Corn Hole Tournament would most likely be an all day Saturday affair. So we would also provide a concession stand and a raffle table. The winner would win a prize. An admission fee would be charged for all 2 person teams and open to all age groups.
- The next Meeting will be held Monday February 11, 2019 at 5:30pm at the Brownington Central School.
- Next Meeting AGENDA: Final arrangement for the Town Meeting Luncheon. Pick dates for the Family Game Night and the Corn Hole Tournament.
- Meeting Adjourned at 5:51pm
Brownington PTC Secretary